At your first consultation Dr Prodger will spend time with you to take a thorough history of your condition, perform an examination of the affected area, review any recent investigations such as x-rays and MRI scans and discuss with you the most appropriate treatment options including surgery. The first consultation is an opportunity for you to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have.
For your first consultation we request that you bring with you the following:
- Your referral from your General Practitioner or Specialist.
- Any investigations already undertaken such as x-rays, ultrasound, MRI scans or other imaging.
- Your Medicare card and health fund card if privately insured.
- WorkCover claim number if appropriate.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing suitable for an examination.